Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Blogtoberfest 31, 2013

WHOOOHOOO!  I did it!  I did all thirty one days!!  Thanks to Shells who invited me to join in the Blogtoberfest, and although I don't know who all has been out there reading, my apologies for possibly putting you to sleep!  But I enjoyed being here everyday, even when I had to really think of something to write.

I enjoyed reading other blogs too.  Although I have to confess, I am not done reading yet, but its nice to know that I am still able to read what you have written.   Been nice getting to know all of you.  I hope to see you all back here next Blogtober.



Because November is Thanksgiving here in the States, I think, for myself, I want to continue on and kind of make a gratitude journal for November.   Try to be here everyday, and writing something about each day that I am grateful for. If it makes life look better, so be it.  Please feel free to join me. 

 And oh yeah,  Happy Halloween!
Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in on Blogtoberfest and for your support, friendship and love over the past few years - I am very thankful for this. Sox

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...