Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Blogtoberfest 3, 2013

Well, in a little bit I am off to take the previously mentioned Tile class.  I guess I am going it alone.  I asked a couple people that I thought would be interested, and seems everyone else have other things to do today.  I am geeked and the evening is clear from other things, so very excited to do this.  The weather here is even not so wonderful as it has been so I won't mind sitting indoors.

A couple more art pieces from ArtPrize:
Sometimes art comes from the simplest things:


 This was one of many around town, looking like Fortune cookie wisdom.  This one was about 4 ' high and there were a lot more like it, and in each planter box through the downtown area there were smaller ones (as you see by the second one.).


This one was just adorable:

 It was great to see ArtPrize.  I feel privledged to live close enough to be able to go.
 Well, thats it for today.  Will let you know how this class was tomorrow!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think...