Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Blogtoberfest 20, 2013

I am almost finished with the second project for the upcoming Fall Harvest Sale to benefit the local women's shelter.  A little bit of fall whimsey.... made out of a cupboard door.


I don't know if you do this or not, but I have about 5 projects going at once.  Each are in their own stage of done-ness, and some are just drying, while others are just waiting for me to figure out the next step.  Some I am able to do while watching TV, so those are there.  Others need to be in a place where the mess is contained.  Then like these last two, are out in the driveway so I can give them a clear coat spray.

That's 5 in process and about 20 roaming around in my head.  No wonder my Hubs gets to shaking his head at me...  but he's learned that its a process with me.   And days off are what I wait for. 

1 comment:

Let me know what you think...