Today, I am trying to pay attention to Jerrys skate boxes. I started with the granddaughters box that loves panda bears. It's done. Or so I hope. After it was all done, I noticed that he had a TOP and BOTTOM marked. (I guess I knew that before, but while I was taping it off, I was turning it around on the table) and, well, you guessed it! I did the design upside down. There are no holes for hinges or handle yet, and from what I can tell, its all constructed the same on all sides, so hopefully it will be ok. I hope we don't have to grind it off and start over. I could be in BIG TROUBLE right now!
I was pretty proud of it too:
Hold a good thought for me. I have one more of these boxes to do. A penguin. In the design stages at this time, but will definately make sure we have it upside right!