Friday, October 31, 2014

Blogtober 31, 2014

Congrats to my fellow Blogtober-ers!  We made it through yet another Blogtoberfest Challenge!  I know I kind of got a late start but I tried to catch up and stick with it.

Its 930 pm on Halloween, and the day has been a full one.  At work we scaled back a little, but still had a great time having our Pajama party!


The Village's first annual Halloween Parade went off with about 15 floats that survived the wind, rain, snow and sleet.  It was not fit for man nor beast out there tonight, and the winning float went away with $1000.oo in their pockets!

Tomorrow, I am going to a small church fall craft show to see my friend Maureen who is showing her pottery.  She does beautiful work!

So this concludes another year of this thirty day challenge.  Thank you again if you have been reading.  Returning to my un-regularly scheduled posts.

Stay  tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...