Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blogtober 8, 2014

Its Hump Day and probably because I took half of last week to go to ArtPrize, this week is dragging!!

Anyway I need to write this blog up quick because The Hubs needs his laptop for a class tonight.  So, that means I am going to throw another past Bra Art pic up here...
The Bra Art didn't need to always be wearable, after all, what do you do with artistic wearable bras?  Some probably wouldn't be too comfy or sense-ical. 
The Bra Art committee ended up making notecards out of this design and they sold them for those that wanted to donate, but not purchase one of the big pieces.

Well, maybe, just maybe, if I get off the computer, I can do some art. Hey!  What a concept!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...