Friday, October 10, 2014

Blogtober 10, 2014

Happy, happy Friday!

This week has had its challenges, and although I don't want to wish my life away, (or even any closer to winter) I am ready for the weekend. 

Not much planned on the calendar.  There is a harvest craft show near here but after going for so long it tends to get to be same ol' same ol'.  I think I would rather get the garage painted before the snow flies.  Just get it done!  Its stayed in its scraped stage for so long it needs rescraping and I am tired of looking at it.  Its an eyesore.  So, its time.

Again, I am going to post an old Bra Art piece from the Bra Art Auctions that we used to have for years, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It raised quite a bit for the local Womens Health Care centers.

This one is a black bra, with a bunny coming out of it, called "aBRAcadaBRA"

I wonder where all these art pieces went?  Did the people who bid on them keep them?  Maybe for a while and then threw them away?

One never knows, but then, they did what they were made to do and that is raised money for good,, not evil. 

Thats a wonderful feeling.  Makes you want to go out and do a random act of kindness.
Go ahead.  I'll wait.   Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...