Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blogtober 4th again, second input



I have always wanted to do a mural on a building but these bucket thingies scare me.  I hate heights and appreciate an artist that can work without backing up a dozen times to look at it.  (Insert Wile E Coyote here doing a splat... that would be me.)

 Still on my ArtPrize high and sharing a few more images....
 
 This artist makes his own Black Walnut ink out of, you guessed it, BLACK WALNUTS!  His work is spiritual, and sometimes warrior like.  Awesome.
This display was a series of old doors that have been carved into and scratched into the surface for the images you see.


The creativity of some people, to make art out of what others would take for granted as something to throw away, astounds me.  That is the WOW factor to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...