Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blogtober 9 2014

RANT ALERT**  I know there isn't a darn thing I can do about it.
It's going to happen.  It has to happen.  I don't want it to happen.  Its depressing.
The screeching that you hear is my fingernails scraping on the last piece of summer.
I do not want to be decorating for fall yet.  I do not relish the fact that Halloween is right around the corner.
I do not want to be cold.
I do not want to have a cold.
I do not want to wear a coat.
Or boots, or gloves.  Or wear my shoulders up where my ears should be.
This is starting to sound somewhere between Seussical and a spoiled rotten brat!
Sorry, but I just can't get into this fall stuff.  Bad news if you live in Michigan.
This is me.  Kicking and screaming into cold weather.  I can't help it, and the older I get, the worse it gets. **Rant off**

The only thing good about winter is hockey season. Seriously. Its the IV that keeps the drip in my veins for the next 6 months. The sun on the normally dismal winter day.  Tonight the puck officially drops for the first time this season in Hockeytown.  Thank goodness! I thought it would never get here!

Ok, so off my soapbox...

I thought I would share another Bra Art piece from the archives since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.  If you have been reading along, you know that, locally, we used to have Bra Art Auctions every October to raise money for the local Womens Clinics.  I have been putting one a day on here to do my own raising of awareness, using the resources that I already have.

This one has a golf theme.  You can't see all the sand traps and water hazards, but I named it appropriately, "Fore Play".

See you tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...