Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blogtober 21, 2014

I've been BOO'd!  

This morning I got to work and there was a little bag of candy with a poem on my desk from an anonymous person that read:

"The Treat is for you, I hope you enjoy
The idea is simple, one I hope you employ
You pass "BOO" along to two other cubicle neighbors
Along with any kind of Halloween favors
If we all do our part and spread the good cheer,
By Halloween night it will all be clear,
We're a friendly bunch, we like to share fun
So please do your part to keep BOO on the run!"

So tonight I am putting together boo bags to leave tomorrow.  Shhh... don't tell anyone at work! I don't know who left it, so they may get one back!

I had a sticky note on my calendar to start this on my own, but someone beat me to it.

 Kind of like a May Basket.  Without the chasing.


We'll those bags aren't going to put themselves together.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...