Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blotober 8 for 7

Ok, ok, I'll admit I forgot to post last night, so I am doing it this in the very early morning for yesterday.  Then tonight I will post for today.  Deal?

I ran outside this morning at 6:30am to catch the last lunar eclipse of  2014 called the Blood Moon.  It did seem reddish with the eye, but the ittybitty camera that I have made it look white.
I had my little camera all zoomed out and had to lean against the old shed to hold steady enough, and as you can see it still got a little blurry.

Between work, the regular stuff, (cooking dishes and laundry) and blogging, I am finding little time to paint.  I gave up housekeeping to paint, and it looks it, but now it seems I have a messy house and no fresh paint!  MUST. BOOK. IN. TIME.

Have a good day!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...