Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blogtober 5, 2014

For about 8 years, during the month of October, during Breast Cancer Awareness month, there was a Bra Art Auction locally.  I participated with a piece of art for about 7 of the 8.  Then the lady (ies) that ran it decided not to anymore.  So for a couple years, there was none.  Then someone decided to bring it back again, but they scheduled it for February for some reason.  This October, I am missing that event.  So in this blog, I am going to post some past entries into that event...

2010 - Named "Double Dip"
2009?  - "How BRAzarre!"
I see the Detroit Lions and Buffalo Bills game today has Pink accent to it.  Thats what made me think of the Bra Event.  I will post the past entries throughout the month.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love your bras! Thanks for joining in with BlogtoberFest 2014, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...