Friday, October 30, 2015

Blogtober 30.

Blogtober is winding down to a close.   I only missed a few.   And yesterday I DID start, but ended up deleting it because of what Mom used to say.  "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."   Any thing I started to say just sounded bad, so decided to just give it up.  Might have been my mood or my attitude to extenuating circumstances.  Either way.  Neither blog worthy.


Today is our 33rd anniversary, and this month while helping him heal after the surgery the 'in sickness and in health' part kicked in.  But thats what the promise is, right?  He was there for me when I had the kids.  Its all part of the contract of the heart.  He is doing so good, I took the day off and we are going on a day trip when he gets home from PT.

Tomorrow is Halloween.  I didn't get crazy with decorating again this year.  Just a few things. I will work a little more on the porch and front yard for the trick or treaters between now and then, maybe when the sun pops out.  I just am not into this holiday anymore that the kids have flown the nest.

But there are still smiles involved.  In long marriages.  In Halloweens.  In life.

Stay tuned!



1 comment:

Let me know what you think...