Saturday, October 10, 2015

Blogtober ten

So...

We are hanging around home today, The Hubs, Kid and GF and Me. Oh, and my granddog Lunie.

 Its a beautiful autumn day with a hint of chilly.  The Hubs is getting around better, with no meds for pain, (he does have pain when he gets up and moves, but sitting he is good, so he chooses not to take them) and he is being a good patient for the most part.  No races yet, but we have high hopes for the future.

Remember I questioned whether to do the commissioned Bra piece for the Mammography department?  Well, I got some very old film type mammograms and they either wanted a wearable, or a lamp shade so that you could tell what they were.

Here is my answer to their request...


This one was still a little wet yet, thus the horizontal lines.

Very interesting conversation starters, dontcha think?  My sons girlfriend will have a story to tell how she came over and looked at mammogram films for an art project.  Bet there aren't too many stories like THAT around!

I finally got the call that the framing was done on The Tree... Here it is:
Of course, I didn't pull off the plastic before I took it to her.  But she was pleased with it!  Yea Me!

So thats the news for today, Artsy and otherwise.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...