Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blogtober 21

Eye candy.

It doesn't just mean who you have on your arm, you know... it could mean this:
Or this:
 Or this and this and this....


None of these pics are my creations.  All of these are pics I have found on the web that I just like looking at. They give me pause.  They make me stop and just enjoy.  I know that there are people that took these pics, and yes, if I knew who they were I would give them kudos.  But I don't.  I hope they know that their work is in a special folder that I look in on a bad day.  One that I go to for creative inspiration.  One full of color and uplifting feelings.  If I were a published artist, and even if they didn't remember my name, it would be nice to know that something I did, makes someone feel good every time they look at it.  This is not to say that I would want someone to steal my photo to claim as their own for fun and profit.  That is lying and wrong on all levels.
I call it Eye Candy:  stuff I like to look at.  A collection, an arsenal, if you will, of feel good pics.
How can anyone have a problem with that?

What does eye candy make you think of?
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...