Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Blogtober 9

Whoops, missed yesterday.  Oh well...

I took today off to go pick up The Hubs from the hospital.  With the help of my sister and brother, we got him safely home and as I write he is snoring softly.

Now the healing begins.  Probably not as fast as he would like, but I think Mr. Patient he is not.




I am going to try to get some art done, but we have our son and friend coming in for the weekend tonight.  Oh, and the dog.  So its quiet now, but won't be later, so better do it while I can.

The frame shop has The Tree done.  I have to go pick it up.

My friend that bought the piano bench should be in town this weekend and picking it up!

And my beloved Red Wings start their season tonight!  YEA!!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...