Thursday, October 1, 2015

Blogtober one.

Ok, we'll give it a shot, Blogtober, that is, with no promises.

Its 10pm on the first... can't wait too much longer to start Blogtober, but I'm in!

Well, as much as I hate to post things that I do for others before they get to see them, I doubt if they, or anyone close to them, will see them here. 

This is a poem that I calligraphied, for a friend, and did the tree to match.  So, although I don't get the poem, I like the tree.  It is on parchment paper with walnut ink and sepia pen. The artwork is only laying in the frame before I left it for framing.  I can't wait to see it done next week. I hope she likes it.

Next up: a baby nursery hamper and a rooster for a restaurant.
And a halloween sign. 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...