Saturday, October 17, 2015

Blogtober 17

Dang!  Missed ANOTHER one!

The challenge of Blogtober is to blog everyday.  Well, there are some days that there just isn't anything to report and life is pretty busy these days, so I am lucky to have five minutes as it is.  SO, that being said, my challenge is to do the best I can with it.

Well, I delivered the baby shower gift and she loved it. YAY!

I saw this on facebook (thanks to Jennifer Allwood) and thought I would share it, because I thought it was in tune with my handle here.  Paint Warrior.  I will have to ruminate on that one...  perhaps I would be more like a Paint Warrior Wannabe, as I am not able to paint for a LIVING.  But she sure looks like shes having fun!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...