Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blogtober 20

Its getting to be bed time, and I am sitting by the open window, as its 70 degrees and there is a sprinkle of rain every now and then.  Its warmed up a bit and I am going to soak it in as much as I can.  I don't want to go to bed because it is supposed to get cooler the rest of the week.

It was a beautiful day.  I planted spring bulbs.  Tulips to be specific.  Bright pink, bright purple and a different pink.  Kind of like:

maybe the purple would be a little brighter.  I know me.  I know after a long winter, the brighter the color I see, the happier I will be.  I am planting some happiness for a time in the future that I know I will need it.  Thats what spring bulbs do!

I made a salad dish for about 40 people who will be attending a funeral dinner tomorrow for the local Legions commander.  I don't go to the meetings so when I am called upon, I try to help.


And after a long day at work, I am spent.  Its time to decompress.  Have a lovely day tomorrow and count your blessings!  I know today that I am!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...