Monday, October 12, 2015

Blogtober 12th

I saw this on Facebook yesterday, and I fell in love with it.   Yes.

I sometimes believe that there is a creative angel whispering to me... seriously, something pops in my head and I will find myself thinking, "now where did THAT come from?" 

Fragments of stuff in my brain, (its a wonder I can think at all) of things that get put together for better or worse, from all that I have seen, or been impressed with or someone that has inspired me with what they do.  Some have been long forgotten or stored in a filebox somewhere in the depths come to the forefront to be part of a new creation.  Sometimes its not me at all, but a random mix of things floating up from the depths.  Whatever hits the surface first.

Right now, there is nothing floating.  But I know this is temporary and we'll just stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...