Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10 2015

Tuesday night.  Hubs is teaching a class and I have, (surprise!!) my paint clothes on.  I just finished slapping a coat of clear coat on my latest piece of work.  Its on its way to our new improved Village Restaurant, if they like it, if not, I will bring it back home.

This is the painting I had a dream about, and I dreamt it hung in said restaurant.  I knew that morning that I would have to eventually do the piece.  When I was visiting with the ladies that are opening up the restaurant, I told them about the dream and they got excited about it.  SO, hopefully it stands up to expectation.  I am excited about it and hope it finds a home there.
I actually had that chicken dream before I was asked to do that other chicken.  And I thought maybe that was the one that was going to be the answer to the dream, but nope, I didn't stop thinking about this one.  This is just about the same way I envisioned it too ~ airbrushed sky,  chicken crowing on the fence in front of the dawn, and the barn and trees.  I debated about writing Good Morning across the top, but decided against it.  Its about 30 x 40, by the way. 

Wish me luck.  Delivery soon.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...