Monday, November 16, 2015

Monday November 16, 2015

Well, They loved the rooster, and will be sending a check.  AND, they want me to do another addition!  Yea! 

Over the weekend I decided that if I am going to get into a Christmas Craft show that there are several things in the art room that I can 'shovel out'.  You know, that New Years Rez that I am still keeping up with.  (pat on back for me here!)

These are pieces of recycled things that have been keeping residence in the art room half finished, so this weekend I got them finished, and Hubs put them together today... I hope they sell!
I posted them online tonight, and although people think they are cute, no bites...

Well, thats all I have for now...  have to go work on that 'addition'...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...