Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday, December 22, 2013

The weather outside is frightful, and all the snow that we had last week is being washed away by rain, and a lot of the state has had ice.  We thought for sure we'd be having a White Christmas.

Sunday dinner is done, and I am doing the last bits of art in the art room for Christmas.  Tomorrow I work, and then have two days off.  Then two days of work, then two off, then one on, then two off then two at work, and two days off again.  Tis the season.

Still trying to come up with a word for next year... here are a few things that I haven't had a chance to post about SUNSHINE, last years word.  See why I love it?


It just makes you feel good...

But, I have decided on one of my New Years Resolutions... I want to make an effort to use the supplies I have in my possession now.  I have saved things to do something with "someday"  Well, hate to tell ya:  Its going to take more than one day, and this is the YEAR.  I am ready to get it out and done, though doing something because you HAVE TO is never as much fun as the things that you WANT to, I really need to make the effort. THEN, I am challenging myself to actually sell some of my work this year.  I am still learning what the part is about it that has been my stumbling block, but every where I turn, I hear that its time to make stumbling blocks into stepping stones.  This is the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...