Thursday, December 26, 2013

December 26, 2013

Hoping you all had a Merry Christmas and the holidays were good to you. 

Now that Christmas is over, I can show you what my season included:
 My impromptu dining room table centerpiece...


 These were blocks cut from 2x4's - yeah, I could have just put letters on them that spelled "Merry Christmas", but I took it a little further.  They were gifts for people on my list.

 Our Grandpup decided that this was HIS spot.

Doing some art for others for Christmas allowed me to get the nativity set that I have been wanting for years.

 I found Santa checking up on some folks, and decided to give him a lift one night.


My Christmas card art this year.  I got about 10 printed off before the graphics card in my computer went bad and I wasn't able to do any more.  Haven't printed off the calendars yet either.

Thank you Pinterest.  We had fun with this this year.  It made a great photo op at the company party and family get togethers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...