Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!  I can't believe the three day weekend is coming to a close.  We hosted a backyard barbecue right after the parade and ceremony today. So, today was fun, mixed with family and  great food. 
Despite the preparations for the party, I think I got a lot done this weekend, though not as much as I would have liked to.  And not necessarily art.  I did get the design pretty much done on the corn hole games which seem to be a project of potholes.  You know, should be easier, but if there is something that could go wrong, IS.  My mothers words are ringing in my ears, that maybe its not what I didn't get done, but more that the list was too long and unachievable to complete. 

Now I have to clear coat several times and make the corn bags.

I planted 5 flats of flowers in the yard.  Planted all the graves with flowers for Memorial Day.  Readied the house for the party, and painted these.  We went to a bonfire at friends and did the shopping.  Hung and folded laundry, as Hubs actually put the stuff in the washer and dryer for me, (thank you Hunny!) Doesn't sound like three days worth though.  OK. Long weekends are supposed to be restful too, right?  Its my story and I'm sticking with it!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...