Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday June 1, 2014

JUNE? Well, I guess it is! Wow its funny that May has the same amount of days as January and goes twice as fast! (Its more enjoyable!  That's why!)

Well, this weekend, The Hubs is working, so I am trying to catch up on some projects.

I am having problems finding semi gloss clear coat for the corn hole games.  Lowes had only satin, and the other local hardware is going out of business and almost cleaned out.  Hubs went to a Lowes 30 miles away and they recommended varnish.  NOT ON WHITE PAINT! Sorry.

So, started another American Flag like I made last week.. Hubs should be glad that I am working on doing all the projects that are taking up his precious garage space. (Seriously, its a small garage and you can barely turn around in there!)  Although he laughed last week when I made that American flag and I mentioned that I got something out of the garage.  It was a small piece of flat wood, hardly noticeable that it was gone when there is so much more that needs to be gone.

ANYWAY...  started with this because it was closest to the door...
 A coffee table that had seen better days...

 And this little horse that I thought, "this could be done much cuter!"  Now its up to me...

So I sanded, and cleaned, and filled holes, and sanded, and primered, and currently they look like this:



So better already in their primer white, and looking like a blank canvas!  Hopefully will be able to do something with them soon.

Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...