Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday June 11, 2014

Where does the time go?  I really don't remember Winter going this quickly!  Well its after my bedtime so thought I would quickly post the stuff I have been working on....

 The coffee table.  I have erased some of this and re-did since this pic was taken.  Got to play with the ol' sword striper I used to use on pinstriping vehicles.  Boy I'm rusty.

Remember when I told you about the round robin art thing I was into?  Here is mine that has been to Maine, California and Iowa, and back to me.
 
Here is one I received this week,  Dang, I didnt take a pic after I was done, I put a surfer, some swimmers, and someone parasailing.

And another.  I put some textured things and words in. and Sent both of these on....

 I finished another wooden flag this week. (See previous posts)

Set up at First Fridays last Friday night.  It was a beautiful night!  Went to an Art Fair on Saturday!


And some friends found a bambi in some thicket while out on a walk, and I just had to paint it. Still working on it.. . something about the eyes that I don't like.
I have been thinking of how I want to finish off my "Human Form" painting.  Maybe will leave as is.

Put a couple pieces into a silent auction for a fundraiser this week.  Sold another painting for a Fathers Day gift, and was asked today for a piece to put in a fundraiser for Alzheimers.

Thats about all that I've been up to.  More to come!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...