Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday May 13, 2014

Rainy evening, Hubs is gone to his bowling banquet, and the dogs and I are hanging out and chillin'.  Now that the weather is getting better, they LOVE being out, and the intermittent showers gives them 'recess' tonight.  They must think treats grow on trees, because I think they just go out, to come in, because they get a treat. Sheesk!  Kids!

There is a meatloaf in the oven making the house smell wonderful, and a baseball game is about to come on TV.  I have to whip my sons room into shape as he'll be home in two days.  We painted the hallway about a month ago, and everything got shoved in his room.  Nothing like rushing into things.

Yesterday, the company I work for, took us all to the ballgame.  What fun!  Its the first time I actually didn't feel like a second rate citizen.  Before this year, I had worked in temp services, and you just don't get to go to such things. (or golf outings, or Christmas parties) One job I had, once I was done working there, allowed my friends there to invite me to those things as a friend, but as long as I worked there, it was forbidden.  If you aren't one of the big dogs, you have to stay on the porch.

Anyway, we had a great time.  There was a rain delay and enough sun to get sunburned, and our team won!  Today it was catch up time on the workload and tonight I am beat!   Art will have to wait.  I have to throw all the family picture frames back up on the wall upstairs and that will be my creative endeavor for the evening.
I'll leave you with this for now.  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...