Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Its a beautiful evening and I just finished a project, so thought I would sit on the deck and update the ol' blogg.
Last episode updates like this...   I had just gotten the naked oar from the Lake Association that is having a silent auction.  That is what I am waiting for to dry so I can put the last piece of the puzzle on it.


 
The last piece to this puzzle is rope around the handle.  Then its off to the LA it goes. 

Its been raining the last few days, so sadly, the corn hole games haven't been done.  Too bad, as the long holiday weekend is almost here.  Its supposed to be a brilliant weekend though sohopefuly we will try to get something done on them.  Should have worked on them tonight but we had dark clouds earlier. Passed without a drop. Figures.

The rainy evenings have given me some time to do some sketching:
 
It's supposed to be Ol' Abe, in case ya didn't know!  I guess he isn't exactly like the pic I was working from so I thought I would just put that out there.  

I was able to go to the greenhouse last night and picked up a few flowers.  Not going as crazy as I usually do.  Its just late in the season and the iris is up and the lilacs are blooming already, so there is already color in my yard.

I guess that sums it up for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...