Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday, May 2, 2014

My bff since high school has a nephew who is 19 and fighting cancer.  He was diagnosed just about the time a college signed him last year to play football.  Here is this big strapping football player taking 9 rounds of chemo... the kind you sit for 8 hrs a day for a week at a time, then time off.  His dad is in the service, his mom works, but where they have to give him this chemo, the family moves to a nearby hotel. Between the loss of work (income) and the travel, etc, they are having a bowling fundraiser with a silent auction.  I have decided to use my art for good, not evil.  So, here it is...
I love art that can be more impressionistic... and I am trying to loosen up a little, but its hard to back off the details.  Oh well... I will have to practice this technique a little more, methinks.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...