Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3, 2013

Trying to catch up...

First of all, this one went through a kind of a progression.  It was first going to say, "Do what resonates with you:"  I heard that Abraham Lincoln once said, "If I do good, I feel good, If I do bad, I feel bad.  This is my religion."  Several subjects lately have come up where just being true to oneself is the answer.  Its different for everyone, but the answer is do what your gut tells you.  Your gut is usually right.  So, the answer to the question is always another question:



I haven't done a pencil piece in awhile, so finished this one today...




And I am working on an auction piece for an upcoming fundraiser that I am chairing up... for Habitat for Humanity.  Heres a sneek peek of a new piece for that:


As you can see I shot this while still wet.  Its 12 x 24? maybe? I am anxious to do it.  I have it sketched out and am considering of trying a little paper collage on it.  We'll see...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...