Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013

Found this quote, and I kind of dig it...
"If you are willing to do something that might not work, you're closer to being an artist."  -Seth Godin

Last week, Hubs had a conference up in North Country.  While he was in his conference, it allowed me to do some shopping, catch up with my cousin, and get outta town for a break.

In a little shop I went into, the owner had his little puppy there.  She had such a sweet face.  Her name is Juni.  And I enjoyed visiting with both of them.   I asked if I could snap her picture, as I might like to paint her and he was agreeable to that, providing that I would share what I came up with if I ended up painting her.

Well, since the zebra isn't coming out to my liking, (I have NEVER painted a horse I liked, why would I think a zebra would be any different?)  I decided to divert to something smaller.  I did an 8x10 of Juni and it was enough to restore my faith in my paints again. (like its THEIR fault!)

So, have a good Wednesday, everyone.  Time for me to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...