Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29,, 2013 Good Friday.

I have the day off, so time to do the fun stuff today.  Michigan is being blessed with sunshine today and about 50 degree warmth.  Whoo hoo!

ANYWAYS...
There are two birdhouses on my kitchen counter right now, and Hubs is in the garage helping with  a third... STILL waiting on answers from venues to hold my Birdhouse Silent Auction.  I want to do this around the First of MAY,-yep,- THATS ONE MONTH!!!  Geez, Louise!  I can't dwell on it or it will get me crazy.  Just cross your fingers someone steps up to the plate for me soon.

On another note, sneak peek at the next thing....


Can you recognize what that is? This morning, Hubs gave it a quick sand for me before I start the prep on it...
stay tuned!
Well, can't stay here and chat all day, its sunshining out!  Toodle-oo!  Til later!

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOh Shells is jellus!!! Have fun and enjoy that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think...