Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013

Ok, so I know I am supposed to be doing a piece of artwork every day.  I didn't do a new piece, but I did design a flyer for our local Legion Auxillary.  That takes creativity too!  Its just not as blog-worthy.
I also just got assigned a store to display in for our local First Friday event.  Yes, THIS Friday.  Like, DAY AFTER TOMORROW!  So, I have been working on that, this evening.
AND, tonight, I ended up painting the same lady that I posted on my last post, but at 16x20. (She was 8x10 the first time)  I should have done her that big to begin with, because I liked her so much, but I am now re-painting her.  So, even though I am not posting a piece of artwork, I have been creative today.  Tomorrow I work all day and have a class in the evening.  Work all day Friday and have to set up art an hour after work. SO, trying to get everything done.

I will share a photo that I took today.  We have had a lot of winter weather in the last 24 hours... here is what I woke to:

My hubby had the day off, and took his camera out and about and shot a cool shot I want to share:

Creativity comes in all kinds of ways, I guess.   Mother Nature did it first, we just recorded it on film.  As beautiful as winter CAN be, I am ready to see how beautiful Spring is, as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...