Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013


 I started doing this white, large cat (is it a lion? tiger? not sure!) in pen and ink, from a picture I saw somewhere, for my LIGHT project.  I used colored pencils for the eyes and nose and as I was doing it felt a case of de'ja vue.  Like I had done this before.

Then I remembered a experiment I did years ago, with black paper and pastels.  Yes, in a way, I HAVE done it before!  (kinda!  Is it a cougar? puma? wildcat? not sure!)

Even if I don't know my large cats, I think they are magnificent animals!

I am going to TRY to do something creative everyday for lent.  What better way to celebrate a gift than to use it to its full potential.  Its going to be a trial for me, as I work all day and will be taking classes twice a week, but I hope I can do it justice in the time I have to do it.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think...