Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23, 2013


Its been a heckuva week.  I won't go into details but trust me when I say, its been a rollercoaster. Made a little better when Hubs brought me this, on Thursday.  Gorgeous, and just the color I needed until I get some spring around here.

I have had to catch up on a lot of stuff this weekend.  One of the creative things I have been doing is making book boxes.  Not from any kind of pattern, but trying to make them up as I go along.  Last one was from a beer case. Just for fun.  Somebody probably can find flaws, but they were fun to do, and had to use my brain a little.

I started two paintings too, small ones, and hope to get them done to catch up on my goal of a piece of art a day.  Books I am counting as one.

OK I'm back.  The paint dried and the new one is ready to show.

1 comment:

Let me know what you think...