Friday, February 15, 2013

February 15, 2013

Today is day three, but I didn't get to post last night.  This WAS done yesterday, on Valentines day.


Tonight, for no reason whatsoever, and with no quote to work with YET, I did this, because it just looked like it would be fun to do. Day 3:

Isn't it funny how you don't notice some flaws as you are working on the piece, and sometimes, not even when you take a picture of it, but something about it being on the computer screen, they stick out like a sore thumb!  I just now noticed that I haven't done the legs!  I didn't like the legs of the real chicken picture I was working from, so I guess I put it off until I could improve on what I saw.  DUH.
This is done in colored pencil and has a little sheen that is tough to photograph. These are all brilliant beautiful colors.  Deep and rich, but it didn't photograph that way.  I will finish the legs and try to photograph again tomorrow in the sun.  If these parts get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...