Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gratitude: Day 16

Today is Saturday and I am going to the Craft Show to see my friend Maureens Pottery Booth.  Its been a while since Maureen and I have clogged together in our group, but we met up  a while back on Facebook, and have been keeping up with each other and our art since.  She has some truly beautiful pieces, and I can't wait to see the new stuff she is so excited to show today.  Its her last show of the season, and its not too far away, so the time is right.

My son will be home by the time I get back from that, and it will be nice to have him home overnight.

Another friend gave us hockey tickets, and I am looking forward to that today too.

So much to be thankful for.
^^This kind of fits because my body IS sore from cleaning the kitchen yesterday.  I took all the stuff down off the top, cleaned everything and rearranged, cleaned all the cupboard fronts and of course, floors and counters and nooks and crannies.  All the stuff that doesn't get the everyday cleaning. Took from 10am to after 7pm last night.  Its clean, and I'm sore, and I think I remember why that doesn't get done more often.  But it feels good, even if I am moving a little slower today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...