Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 17, 2016

The Pet Parade and  Art Exhibition went well.  I don't usually set up to sell anything, and I didn't so I am not disappointed.  I think portraits of dogs are like pictures of your kids-You wouldn't sell any to anyone else.  If you want to make a business out of doing portraits of peoples puppies, (which I don't!) its a business too.  I set up my booth just for show.  Besides, two of the portraits are already sold.
SO, my first attempt at Plein Aire painting was a bust.  A lot harder than it looks.  No, it wasn't my paint!  But look at what I chose for the first attempt!  It is more intricate than it looks here too.
My measurements are all off. I didn't have any brown, so I had to use yellow. 
My proportions are all off.  Oh well.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...