Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday May 20, 2015

I bought my canvas for the new Massage School competition, (they needed art for their walls and the winner gets a spa package - I'll work for spa!)  just in time to find out that the day I bought the canvas was the day I was suppose to be turning the art IN!  Dang.  Missed it.  But have a nice new canvas for the next big project ahead.

My creativity has been spent planting flowers, (its that time of year, something I have waited all winter to do!) and these:
Parade preparations.  They don't make themselves ya know!

Gerry brought over the next skate box top... still working on what to do with it. 

Summer is filling in fast.  Memorial day weekend is THIS WEEKEND already!  Its early this year.  Have a safe and happy one everybody!

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...