Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday night, May 15th 2015

Oh boy!  I found this photo somewhere.... not sure where, but yeah.  If you are the photographer, I would love to give you credit, so please let me know who you might be.

Tonight I participated in an impromptu exhibition on satire.  The local artist group had planned it a while back and about last Monday, was asked if I was going to put a piece in.  I really hadn't thought much about it but then had an idea.  So whooped something together for the event.


It was fun.  I think I will leave these events to the REAL artists, though. 

I did get a call from the County Library who has selected my entry for their summer exhibition!  (Among others, but ...) Excited about that.

So, always something new, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...