Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015 Day four of Facebookartchallenge.

Happy Groundhogs Day!

The fact that its Groundhogs day is being lost, because the Super Bowl was last night and it was a good game, so today we are hearing all the hashing and rehashing of the game and commercials.  Then we received 14+ inches of snowy blowy stuff, and we are in shutdown here where we live.  So thats big news.  You would have to dig to find a Groundhog today!  Wonder what that means for Spring when that happens?

Anyway,  for the 4th day of the Facebookartchallege, I posted these three pics of my work.
Wet Kiss and the Black and White boat are both acrylics from my sons photographs.  The pumpkins are from a photo I found online.  I couldn't find the name of the artist.


Well have a nice Groundhogs Day.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...