Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 1, 2015 Facebook Art Challenge Day 3

Finally February!  There is something about that looonnng cold dark month of January that seems like time stands still and I get that cabin fever that warmth and sun will NEVER get here.  Once February hits, (maybe because its a short month??) that I feel we can see the proverbial light at the end of the dark tunnel of winter.  Thus, I have to find bright spots, (like ART!) and lots of them til I can do other things.

Thus the Facebookartchallenge!   Here is DAY THREE:
 The Model A

 A private covered bridge

 And Buster the Patriotic Dog.


Here is a photo from Barb Myers Smith that I nominated for Day 2:


She has done some pretty awesome things on these old milk cans!

And here is a piece of my own NEW art that I just did yesterday, and wanted to share, why I didn't put it on DAY 4 I don't know, but I probably wanted to share it immediately...
The Irish Donkey.  From a photo from a friend, Dan Cherry, who went to Ireland last year and brought me pics of Irish Barns, and oh yeah, this guy, who we haven't named yet.  You have to be careful naming DONKEYS you know... (a couple names come to mind...) but this one has a sweetness to it, and I don't want to harness it with a moniker that wouldn't fit.

Stay tuned, I am sure we will come up with something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...