Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday, April 26, 2014

So the Art Walk went really well last night... I enjoyed it despite my non-creative mood to be there.

It helped to have a friend displaying with me who I enjoy being around.  I love her work!  She is a potter and a good one at that!  I meant to get a pic of her display and I think I got interrupted and not back to it.   I'm sorry I didn't, but we had a good flow of people with spells of crowds!


I don't sell my work, (I will take orders) but in the little box on the corner of the table are note cards of my work for purchase, and sold a few.  That's just fine...I'm not in it for the money, but loved just talking to people.  Everyone has a story and something that they see usually evokes a story.   Thats the fun part.  And also educational!

So, time to catch up on life that doesn't incorporate art... laundry, house, shopping, etc.
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...