Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday September 4, 2013


I hope you had a nice Labor Day and that your summer went well.  We went up north to help College kid move, but honestly, he had it pretty much under control.  Which left some time for Mom and Dad to enjoy the scenery.  The only thing about his new place is he can't have his dog. Sooo, we brought the dog home for safe keeping.  How can you refuse this face:



For some reason this comes in vertically where it is horizontal in my files. Anyway, I hope you don't get a crick in your neck looking at him.

My friend Ellen just lost her dog after many years. I hope she likes my rendition of her girl, Tootsie.



The trip up north has given me plenty of ideas for upcoming paintings.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...