Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday July 21, 2013


Today I am putting the final touches on the table... which is on the front porch of all places!
 I have worked on, but not finished the Red Truck... I think I now know why I don't do vehicles because getting the tires all proportionate and equal is a hard thing to do... I could do it with my old drafting tools!  But then, it might look too 'technical'.

 Then, I did the cat... My Hubby named it 'Sweet Dreams', but he suggested that I put a balloon over the cats head with a mouse in it... cute idea, but not sure I can pull it off...

 For those of you that have been following the corn in the back and its progress, those stalks are between 7 and 8 feet high now.  Probably the last pic, at least until they take it down.  If it wasn't so hot, that burn pile coulda been history too.... sorry about that.

 And these sunny tiger lillies are almost done brightening the yard.
 Well, thats life as I know it for this week.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...