Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday, July 26, 2015

So, Sunday last week...

I have a friend who inherited her moms old wooden ironing board.   She collects snowmen, so she asked if I could paint a one on it.  Sure! She said she trusted me, but she gave me this:
Which is cute but is from someone elses blog or pinterest or somewhere, so of course, I didn't want to copy.  I decided to wing it and did this, instead.  I hope she likes it.
In the pic above you can see the magazine rack that another friend wants me to do 'something' with.  Thinking.....thinking... something will come to me.  Blog fodder for another day.













I am still working on the 'chest of labels'.  There are corners turning up that need to be re-glued, and trimming and a little filling in.  Working on it a little at a time.

A friend who is opening a new restaurant asked if I could work up a new logo for the diner, and I was able to do about a dozen; Half of them are what she asked for, half of them are what I think will print better for t-shirts, menus and other uses.  I will give it a couple days, look at them again and give her a few of the best ones. 

I also have been doing a couple design things for the All School Reunion next week.  What I did is a part of a bigger picture, so hopefully next week, I can snap a pic of it and show it next week.

I am still working on the trash can, but need time to just play with the chop saw.  Apparently using it in my hubby's garage is about as welcome as him coming in with muddy feet on my clean floors.  Who knew?  So, will wait until I have time to drag it out to the driveway and work on it.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...