Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday July 13th, 2015

I have a lot of scraps after working on those wood samples.  My hubby was going to throw them away, so I had to show him what you could do with all those 'throw aways'.  This is about 3x5. and I have to find a way to finish off the edges, but I kinda like it!


 A couple other scrappy things... both less than 6x6 inches.

But this is a waste basket for my kitchen that I bought at the farmers market, in naked wood.  I am experimenting with some of the wood samples that I have... I definitely have plenty!  However, this thing is pretty heavy on its own.  Hubs says its going to be tornado proof, so if we have a tornado, we are both going to hold on to the wastebasket.   I am going to stain it first and then lay in some of this wood. Maybe in this design, maybe something else.  Or all 4 sides different.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...