Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4, final day of blog challenge

Yep.  I don't think that blog was for me.  Today it wanted me to make a list of goals.  I don't do goals.  Goals are frustrating things that life usually throw out of the way.  I don't even usually make reservations for vacations!  Just stop where we find a place, wherever that may be.  We have set off on vacation not wanting to be anywhere in particular at any time in particular.  That would drive some people nuts, I know.   I have obtained graduating, getting married, having kids and a house, and a job, the rest should not be planned out to the umpth degree, I'm sorry.
ESPECIALLY  Art!
I guess if you want to GO PLACES with it, or MAKE A LIVING with it, I can see setting a goal for it.  But I don't.   Its my respite, my outlet, my relaxation.

I think that if you are goal oriented, you might just miss something in the present you need to see.  Stop and smell the roses!

So, I just don't think that blog thing and I were getting along.  I could make a lot more art during the time I would be making lists of goals!  I have already said I don't do it for the money, so before I felt redundant, I decided to quit that blog thing.   I'll keep an eye on it, and if there is something I want to answer, I will here.

And your calling shouldn't start by wearing a price tag.  Its as simple as that.  Maybe that is why I have a hard time charging for my work.  But if you like it, I am delighted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...