Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday August 20, 2013





Just dropping by to say "Hey!"
Have a few things in the works so hopefully will be able to post more next time, but thought I would throw a little inspiration your way.

School starts after Labor Day in our neck of the woods.  I remember back to my own school days and more than meeting my friends again, or getting new clothes, was the anticipation of getting a new box of crayons.  I remember the disappointment when the teachers would only ask for the box of 8 or 16, because I really wanted the BIG box of 64 with the sharpener on the back.  Colors like Cornflower Blue, and Blue Green and Green Blue.

Someone asked me not too long ago if one of my drawings which was done in colored pencil, if it was done in crayon.  Interesting... I may need to try that.

Will post again when I have something to show. Have a good one..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...